I would love to thank Shaun for thinking of me and wanting to know more about me, he is a kind hearted blogger that I enjoy reading. You should all go check out his blog! It is a very heartwarming blog.
Rules of the game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
I am to post a picture of myself, and 11 random facts..
This is a photo of my daughter and I on Mothers’ Day last year before she took me to see Cats, the last tour of the play. It was amazing, and so is she.
Okay, now for 11 random facts about me:
I love my daughter more than life itself.
I am not very good at following rules , I am kind of a rebel.
I was published in two medical journals in grad school unexpectedly, which planted the seed in me to aspire to be an author. Totally unrelated to my degree in Healthcare Administration.
My room mates are a Cairn Terrier and a Papichon, and they never complain so they are perfect to live with.
I still have the same best friends that I had in grade school. They put the “best” in best friends.
Today is my little sisters birthday, Happy Birthday little sis!
I love birds. Hummingbirds are my favorite.
I recently became a vegetarian. I would be a vegan, but I cannot give up cheese with great wine.
I probably read 8 hours a day. That makes me a full time reader.
I love Molton Brown Desert Bloom lotion!
My favorite flowers are Clematis, the blue ones.
Now for the questions I was asked by Shaun:
1.Where were you born? Kentucky, USA
2. What is your favorite movie? Sophie’s Choice, The Hours, Heartburn (yes I love Meryl Streep), The Usual Suspects, A Perfect World, Reality Bites, Something About Mary, A Night at the Roxbury, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Bruce Almighty, Reno 911-okay obviously I cannot pick a favorite, so I will stop here.
3. If you could go back in time, where would you go? Europe, during the Age of Enlightenment, to meet Voltaire.
4. What do you like to eat? Italian cuisine is my favorite.
5. Where on Earth do you dislike? War torn countries, I am so heartbroken that we have wars.
6. Best song you like? It changes with my mood, right now- Try by Pink
7. What is the longest you have walked or traveled? Walked- 6 miles regularly, weather permitting. Traveled- to Australia 23 hour plane trip to Auckland, New Zealand. Longest plane ride ever. Then on to a cruise to Sydney, Melbourne, then stayed in Cairns for 2 weeks. So much fun, and loved the people I got to meet!
8. Do you have a PC/Laptop/Netpad or Phone for your internet use? Laptop
9. Who was your favorite Aunt or Uncle as a child? Aunt and Uncle Fred and Shelley, they lived in Indianapolis, Indiana. I lived in a small town and they lived in a huge metropolitan area and I visited them for a month every summer. Fun times!
10. Do you like sport, if so, what type? I love to dive, does that count as a sport?
11. Where would rather be? It is cold here now. Since I love to dive, in the ocean somewhere warm swimming with the beautiful and colorful aquatic life and exploring new worlds!
For #4 and #5 of the rules, I am not going to tag anyone- refer back to the 2nd random fact about me. If anyone would like to use this tag to answer questions about themselves feel free to copy and post it under my blog name as the person who tagged you. It is a cool way to share with people more about yourself. Since it is not an award, I will let you tag yourself if you like.