Wow! I am so humbled and grateful to receive this award from such an eloquent writer of poetry http://jrtaylorwrites.wordpress.com/. His writing always moves me, and I am honored that he thought of me for this award. Thank you so much you sweet man, I really needed the boost. It requires a few things of me, and I am new at blogging, so bear with me. Here goes:
7 things about me:
1. I am currently heart broken (no you say, I would have never guessed.)
2. I still believe in love, and that I will know it again someday.
3. I love street markets!
4. I read to feel more alive, and I write to feel less dead.
5. I won the kid lottery, I have the most perfect daughter in the world.
6. I have two dogs that I love; Voltaire and Cari- both named after two of my favorite writers, Voltaire (Candide) and Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City). . . versatility (pun intended).
7. I once came face to face with an 8 ft. bull shark while diving in Bonaire. I think we made a telepathic connection, because I am still writing this. We bonded that day, I could feel it. (Or this bull shark didn’t like white meat.)
Next the 7 bloggers who I think deserve this award:
Okay now for the rules for each of you if you choose to accept this award, and thank you so much for getting me through these dark days!
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.